Full Time - Hybrid/Remote
About the Role
Due to continued growth, Trusteer Financial is expanding our team and is seeking a full-time Accounting Manager I who is ambitious and eager to learn. This person will operate as the lead on designated client accounts, identifying and addressing their accounting and finance needs. The focus of this vital role is to manage the relationship with the client by creating a positive working relationship throughout the engagement cycle, which includes but is not limited to addressing client issues, responding to questions, and managing deliverables. This role is remote and will coordinate with the Accounting and Operations teams while managing deliverables for a portfolio of clients.
As an Accounting Manager I, you will...
- Actively communicate with our internal team and clients to manage client deliverables and expectations.
- Process payroll accurately and punctually, ensuring timely submission of payroll taxes.
- Conduct regular account reconciliations as required.
- Maintain and update the general ledger with accuracy and completeness.
- Manage all aspects of the accounts payable function, including reviewing, coding, and processing payments.
- Handle accounts receivable tasks such as invoicing, depositing funds, collections, and recognizing revenue.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision insurance to support your well-being
- 15 days of flexible PTO to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance
- 11 Company-wide holidays as well as 2 floating holidays
- Learning and Development Reimbursement to support your professional growth
- A remote-first work environment to provide you with flexibility
- Off-site team bonding events and activities to foster a strong team dynamic
- Competitive Annual Bonus Plan
Here's what you need...
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field
2+ years of experience in accounting, preferably in a public accounting firm or a startup environment
Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting principles and practices
Solid experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Proficiency in QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Excel
CPA or on CPA track is preferred
About the Company
Who is Trusteer?
Trusteer is a boutique consulting firm that provides full-stack solutions and staff augmentation specializing in Accounting, Tax, CFO Support, and Advisory Services for businesses at every stage of their growth, based in Boston and New York. We are a trusted partner and advisor to early to late-stage companies in the technology, media, entertainment, life sciences, and crypto industries.
Our mission is to make all aspects of accounting and finance easy, affordable, and, scalable for emerging growth businesses so they can focus on what matters most. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for emerging growth businesses in delivering exponential value through accounting and finance.
Why Work at Trusteer?
We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our workplace and beyond. We believe who you are makes you better at what you do, so every individual within our firm has several opportunities to grow professionally and personally by utilizing our extensive networks, personal finance offerings, and mindfulness programs. Learn more about us at www.trusteerfinancial.com/